Why Choose an ARMA Member?
- They are part of an association that commits them to reputable practices and the highest levels of service in the sector so they can offer so much more to their clients.
- They endorse, accept and undertake to comply with the Code of Practice relating to service charges published by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and as approved by the Secretaries of State for England and Wales under the terms of Section 87 of the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993.
- They undertake to maintain appropriate professional indemnity insurances.
- They undertake to maintain adequate books and records, safeguard their clients' money and ensure a regular audit thereof.
- Their clients have access to ARMA's Practice Committee when a member is considered not to have honoured their undertaking to ARMA.
- They are expected to maintain a current Health and Safety Policy statement.
- They are expected to have a published internal complaints procedure. Details should be requested direct from the member.
To find an ARMA member near you, go to our Search For Members page